Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Can Life Be Anymore Unfair?

So it's official. I just received a horrid news that my best friend is going through a serious sickness right now. Read: He is my BEST FRIEND. He knows me well more than many of my family members do. I don't know how my life would be if he had never ever walked into it. I'm beyond sad this time. I don't know what else I can do to make him and his family feel better. What else can I do being 3 continents away? I couldn't get in touch of him as of now. I guess it's hard for him to face the truth right now and he isn't a person who likes to talk about his possessions a lot, be them good or bad. My laughing buddy and no one else in the world knows my lame jokes but him. We have too many inside jokes. You won't know.

I'm scared. What would I do without a friend who's been the reason of 90% of my genuine laugh?

Prove it to me God, it's time to let your existence be known.

**********

I've just spoken to him and he's still the way he used to be, making fun of himself to make me laugh despite already being hospitalized. He was just trying to be strong...I knew it. What can I do? I have to be stronger than him. If I broke down into water mass just now I'm sure it wouldn't be helpful for us either one of us. In fact, his graduation ceremony is tomorrow and that's the moment he's been waiting for years but he now may not be able to attend at all.

Heaven is playing a big prank this time on the wrong person. WRONG PERSON!

Hopefully it's a prank and by the end of it I'll get a 'you just god punk'd' and then everything will be back to normal again.

I won't be complaining about those pains I suffer in my life anymore because nothing compares to what he's suffering now. Needles, chemotherapy, radiation and the combination of all. It's the acute type of the sickness that comes without a reason. Could be genetic disorders, exposure to radiation, toxins. Man, he doesn't even drink nor smoke but why? WHY HIM?

No comments:

Post a Comment